I love to cook (especially sauces) and eat delicious food. I love to read and learn new recipes. Algorithms for me are like recipes in programming. As my cooking skills have improved by learning recipes, I hope my programming skills will improve by learning algorithms. I chose JS as the language to learn these algorithms / recipes because it’s the language of the web and a language I want to master.
I also want to improve my problem solving / JS writing skills, these are some JS algorithms that I will understand, not just do.
The Algorithms I have chosen to learn
- Two Sum Algorithm ES6
- Check array for sum of two values
- Learn Big O notation
- a great way to learn recursion
- an interesting way to test my programming skills
- improve my understanding of networking with JS
- Harmless Ransom Note
- Big O notation
- String & array manipulation
- String and array methods
- Caesar’s Cipher
- Reverse a string